ESMA Logistics can arrange the entire shipment, if desired. This includes:
- Collection of the goods from the supplier throughout Europe and even further away.
- Goods inspections on reception.
- Repackaging the goods in accordance with the transportation company’s requirements and assuring reliable, problem free delivery.
- Arranging additional requirements when needed for shipping goods by air, sea and road.
- Custom clearance on export and security declaration for air freight.
- Maintaining contact with the client’s logistics partner to ensure that the shipment arrives quickly at the right place in the destination country.